• 09 February: Open Consultations.
• 10-11 February: MAG meeting.
• 30 March: Deadline for submitting meeting/activity reports for Dynamic Coalitions.
• 15 April: Deadline for providing proposals for workshops/best practice forums etc.
• 30 April: Deadline for expressing interest for registering as a resource person.
• 10-11 May: Planning meeting open to all interested stakeholders
• 12 May: MAG meeting
• 30 May: Deadline for completing programmes and providing speakers list.
• 28-29 June: Planning meeting open to all interested stakeholders.
• 14-17 September: The fifth annual IGF Meeting in Vilnius ( Lithuania).
• 22 November: Open Consultations.
• 23 November: MAG meeting.
Regional and national IGF type meetings
Organizers of regional or national type meeting are kindly requested to let us know when their meetings take place and send us the links to their Web sites.
Other related events
- Internet Governance Diplomacy Training Workshop (DiploFoundation, European Union, ACP Secretariat)
- Internet Governance Diplomacy Training workshop Nairobi (Kenya), 11-13 March 2010 (http://www.mdina.diplomacy.edu/ACP/poolbin.asp?IDPool=976)
- Internet Governance Diplomacy Training workshop Accra (Ghana), 13-14 May, 2010 (http://www.mdina.diplomacy.edu/ACP/poolbin.asp?IDPool=991)
- Internet Governance Diplomacy training workshop Kingston (Jamaica), 30 June-1 July
European Summer School on Internet Governance (EURO-SSIG): Meissen, Germany, 25-31 July www.euro-ssig.eu
- Ratatonga, (Cook Islands) (in cooperation with ITU), 25 August, 2010