To create a permanent, open platform for discussion on fundamental and practical issues related to child online safety within the agenda of the Internet Governance Forum, ensuring dialogue among representatives from children's organizations, government, industry, academia and other civil society groups.
- ECPAT International
- Children’s Charities’ Coalition for Internet Safety
- Family online safety institute
- European Commission, Safer Internet Programme
- NGO council of Central Russia
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Science
- Information Technology Resource Centre - Bridging ICT Power-Hong kong
- FUNDACJA DZIECI NICZYJE (NOBODY’S CHILDREN FOUNDATION
- Save the children Europe Group.
- Childnet International
- Tarek Cheniti , College & James Martin Institute for Science and Civilization University of Oxford
- Gender Education Research and Technologies foundation (GERT)
- Philippine Resources for Sustainable Development, Inc.
- Cyber Peace Initiative, Egypt